Recipe shared by
The Mushroom Shop
*Ingredients currently available
at the farmers’ market
● 8 oz linguine or fettuccine*,
or other pasta of choice
● ½ lb lion’s mane mushrooms*
● 4 Tbsp butter*
● 2 Tbsp olive oil
● 3 garlic cloves*, minced
● 1 shallot*, diced
● ½ cup white wine
● ½ lemon, juiced
● Salt, to taste
1. Boil salted water in a medium or large pot. Cook the pasta until al dente, about 8-10 minutes for linguine or fettuccine (or per packaging instructions).
2. Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Tear the lion’s mane into shrimp-sized pieces.
4. Add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil to the skillet. Saute the garlic cloves and shallot for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the lion’s mane and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
6. Deglaze with the white wine, add another 2 tablespoons of butter and the lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet, remove from heat. Toss well to ensure an even coating of the pasta. Enjoy!