Recipe by Saratoga Spicery
Ingredients available at the farmers’ market
- 8 oz. goat cheese*, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese*, room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan* (more if you like it extra cheesy)
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil*
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt*
- 2-3 teaspoons (to taste) of a Saratoga Spicery seasoning*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all ingredients and blend by hand or in a food processor until smooth.
- Brush small baking dish or cast iron pan with olive oil. Spread cheese mixture into the dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until slightly golden on top.
- Serve with pita chips, baguettes, or your favorite cracker.
Note: If reheating dip, add a small amount of Greek yogurt to increase creaminess.