Recipe shared by Fired Up Pizza
Makes 1 10-inch pizza
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
● 1- 6 oz. pizza dough
● Olive oil
● 1 egg*, lightly beaten
● 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese*
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Optional toppings: cooked bacon* or breakfast sausage*
1. Stretch dough into a 10-inch circle on a sheet pan or pizza stone. Brush top of the dough with olive oil.
2. Spread the cheese evenly over the crust. Pour the egg over the top of the cheese. Add toppings, if desired.
3. Bake at 500 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!