Adapted from recipe by Ciara Attwell at My Fussy Eater
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
*Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market
• 2 carrots*
• 1 cucumber*
• 1 apple*
• 10-12 cherry tomatoes*
• 1 tablespoon honey*
• Juice from 1 lemon*
• Lemon zest*
1. Wash the carrots, cucumber and apple and peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler.
2. Cut the ends off the fruit and vegetables to create a flat surface.
3. Attach each one at a time to a spiralizer and spiralizer to create spaghetti like noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a julienne peeler too.
4. Place the spiralized fruit and veggies into a large bowl. Chop the cherry tomatoes in two and add to the bowl.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the lemon zest and honey. Drizzle over fruit and veggies.
6. Serve immediately.