Adapted from the recipe featured on Recipe Runner
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cucumbers*
- 6 radishes*, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill*
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon honey*
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise and thinly slice the cucumbers into half rounds.
- Place the sliced cucumbers and radishes into a large serving bowl. Just before serving, stir the yogurt dill dressing into the salad and mix to coat the cucumbers and radishes—taste for seasoning.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Any longer and the cucumbers start to release too much water, and the dressing will become runny.