*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
- 2-3 pounds delicata squash* (about 2 average sized squash)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, plus more for coating the pan*
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup*
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry jam*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the squash lengthwise and remove the seeds. Cut the halves into ¾ inch slices.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, maple syrup, and jam.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the squash and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the squash is tender and starting to brown. Serve immediately.