*Ingredients available at the farmers’ market
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon brown mustard*
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled*
- 1 shallot, minced*
- 5 cups chopped raw broccoli*
- 1 cup finely chopped fennel bulb*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese*
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add bacon, shallot, broccoli, fennel, and cheese and stir to coat with the dressing.
Steam broccoli for a couple of minutes to remove raw texture, if desired.