Recipe courtesy of Ramble Creek Farm
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
- 1 lb. blue oyster mushrooms*
- Lime juice from 2 limes
- 3 Tablespoons avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Pull apart the oyster mushroom cluster. The cap and stem will pull off from the base with ease.
- Rinse the mushrooms and toss with 1 Tablespoon avocado oil.
- Juice two limes and mix with the remaining avocado oil.
- Grill over medium heat with the cap side down. While the mushrooms are on the grill, baste the gills of the mushrooms with the lime marinade. Grill for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms soften and have nice grill marks.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the blue oyster mushrooms and enjoy!