Recipe by Colleen Graham, The Spruce Eats
Prep time: 3 mins
Yield: 1 cocktail
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
● 2 large fresh strawberries*, sliced
● 1/2 ounce lemon juice
● 1/2 ounce maple syrup*
● 2 ounces bourbon whiskey*
● 1 splash club soda
● A fresh strawberry*, for garnish
1. Gather the ingredients. In an old-fashioned glass, add the strawberries, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Muddle well, until the berries are mashed.
2. Add the bourbon and fill the glass with ice. Stir well.
3. Add a splash of club soda.
4. Garnish with a strawberry. Serve and enjoy.