Recipe by Sarah Buschynski
Prep & cook time: 15 min
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
● 6 cups of Bunker Hill Organic Creamery Whole Milk*
● 1 lb pasta (I like to mix and match – elbows, shells, etc.)
● 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese*, shredded
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Instead of cooking your pasta in water, you are going to cook it in milk. In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil over high heat. Babysit it, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add the dry pasta to the pot and reduce to medium heat, cooking until the noodles are tender. Continue to stir often.
3. Once the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes, remove from heat. No draining necessary. Slowly add the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the pasta is coated evenly.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Note: If you want to add more flavor to the dish, try ¼ tsp garlic powder. For some heat, add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Experiment and have fun!
“I absolutely love sharing my culinary adventures and supporting local, all while feeding my family food made with love.” – Sarah Buschynski