Adapted from Martha Stewart, shared by My Saratoga Kitchen Table
Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market
● 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced very thin (2 cups)
● 5 radishes, sliced very thin (1 cup)
● 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
● 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
● 1 baguette, cut into 18 slices
● Parmesan cheese or goat cheese*
● Kosher salt, pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together cucumber, radishes, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast baguette slices in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Spoon onto cucumber mixture onto baguette slices and top with cheese.