Recipe provided by Haley Gerarde, owner of Jenny Jo’s Smoothie Bar, LLC
Makes 4 pops, double or triple the recipe as needed
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 4 hours
Rango pops are available at Jenny Jo’s Smoothie Bar, but we’re sharing the recipe so you can enjoy them at home!
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
- 1 cup apple, kiwi, strawberry juice
- 1 cup strawberries*
- 3/4 cup mango
- 3 slices of peach
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and grind until well combined, until in liquid form (no chunks), stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Taste and adjust flavors to your liking.
- Divide the fruit mixture evenly among reusable popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. Run popsicle molds under room temperature water briefly to help loosen. Serve.
- Store any remaining pops in a freezer bag with as much air removed as possible for up to 3 months.