Adapted from recipe by Aroostook on Food.com
30 minutes to prepare and cook
*Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market
• 2 cups fish or chicken broth (find fish broth at Pura Vida Fisheries)*
• 2 small onions, diced fine*
• 3 potatoes, cut into half inch chunks*
• 2 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves*
• 1 lb fish fillet of choice*
• 1⁄2 lb of shrimp or crab or lobsters or scallops or mussels or clams or oysters*
• 4 cups half-and-half*
• 2 tablespoons butter
• salt and pepper
1. Heat stock and add potatoes and fresh thyme.
2. Cook gently until tender.
3. Add onions and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add fish and seafood, and gently simmer 10 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Add half-and-half and butter.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve w/ common crackers or oyster crackers.