Adapted from the recipe by Nava Atlas
Prep time: 15 min
Makes 4-6 servings
For the salad:
- 3 baby bok choy*, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces pea shoots*
- 1 large carrot*, grated
- 1 apple*, julienned (sliced into short, thin strips)
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar*
- 1 teaspoon honey*
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the salad ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss them together.
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
- Toss the salad with the vinaigrette, and season gently with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salad to a serving platter, let stand for a few minutes so that the flavors can blend, then serve.
*Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market