Adapted from a recipe by Fox and Briar
Total time: 5 mins
*Ingredients available at the farmers’ market
- 8 ounces Roosevelt coffee* from Upper Hudson Coffee
- ¼ cup milk*
- 1-2 Tablespoons maple syrup*
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of fresh nutmeg
- Add maple syrup and spices to the bottom of a mug, stir to combine.
- Place milk in a small saucepan and heat on the stovetop until warm. Pour into a glass jar, tightly screw lid onto the jar, and shake for a few seconds until milk is foamy.
- Pour hot, strong coffee over maple syrup. Top with foamy milk. Garnish with more spices if desired. Enjoy!