Adapted from recipes by Cooking Light and The View from the Great Island, shared by My Saratoga Kitchen Table
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
Cucumber Lemon Pop:
- 2½ cup spring water
- 1 lemon, washed and thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1 slender Asian cucumber*, thinly sliced
Yogurt Berry Pop:
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt*
- ½ cup lemonade*
- ½ cup strawberries*, chopped
Wine Pop (for grownups):
- 16 ounces strawberries*
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup wine (rose or wine)
- Cucumber Lemon Pop: Insert lemon and cucumber slices into pop molds. Fill with water and let sit for one hour on counter. Freeze until solid.
- Yogurt Berry Pop: Mix ingredients together. Pour into molds and freeze.
- Wine Pops: Puree strawberries, sugar, water and wine. Once mixture is smooth, pour into pop mold. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.