Adapted from the recipe by Gloria Duggan | Homemade & Yummy
Prep & cook time: 40 min
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound fresh fiddlehead ferns*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 ounces goat cheese*, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 425º F. Wash and rinse the fiddleheads several times, removing the brown papery husks. Pat dry and remove any loose brown leaves and trim any dry ends.
- Place cleaned fiddleheads into a roasting dish. Coat with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring about ½ way through.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving tray, and top with crumbled goat cheese.
*Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market