Recipe courtesy of Laura Kenny, SFMA Intern 2019
*Ingredients currently available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market
● Cooked pasta noodles*
● ½ cup Nut Zez maple almond butter*
● 1-½ teaspoon minced garlic*
● 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
● 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or try honey balsamic dressing*
● 1 tablespoon honey* or maple syrup*
● 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper*
● ½ cup of hot water
● Optional garnishes include: chopped almonds, scallions, or carrots* cut into matchsticks
- Combine all the ingredients except water into a food processor and blender until smooth.
- Add water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Cooked pasta according to the instructions and pour mixture over the pasta.
- Serve with chopped almonds, sliced scallions, and/or carrots.
To add extra protein, top with chicken or tofu.