Recipe courtesy of Squashville Farm
This recipe is perfect for the grill or the oven.
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
- One bulb garlic*, cleaned and peeled of outer layers
- Olive oil
- Peel off the outer layers of a fresh bulb of garlic so that only 1-2 layers remain between the skin and fresh cloves.
- Place the bulb in a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. (Other seasonings or herbs can be added if desired).
- Place on grill and roast for about 20-30 minutes, until the cloves are soft.
- Remove from heat and when cooled, break the bulb into cloves.
- Enjoy as is, or smash the softened cloves onto bread or crackers.