Adapted from recipe by Lindsay Funston on Delish.com, shared by Courtney Kramer
Makes 4 servings
*Ingredients currently available
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil*
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped*
- ¾ lbs. cooked Italian sausage links, sliced*
- 3 cups of baby spinach*
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¾ cup of chicken broth
- ¾ cup of heavy cream*
- Kosher salt for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish*
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute. Add sausage, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes and cook until sausage is browned and spinach is cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Let thicken until sauce is creamy, then add spaghetti to skillet and toss until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve.