Recipe featured in Cooking Light, shared by My Saratoga Kitchen Table
*Ingredients available at the farmers’ market
● 1 sweet potato*
● 1 Tablespoon olive oil
● ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary*
● 1 garlic clove*, minced
● 1 teaspoon paprika*
● ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt*
● 2 teaspoons of honey*
● ⅛ Teaspoon (dash) vanilla extract
1. Clean the potato and cut into steak fries.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, add olive oil, rosemary, and garlic. Add the potatoes slices and coat well. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Place potatoes on a sheet pan and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until tender and browned.
5. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Chill and serve with potatoes.