Adapted from the recipe by Steve Cylka
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Servings: 24 squares
Raspberry crumble bars are the perfect sweet snack for the Super Bowl or a special treat to enjoy on Valentine’s Day. They are also very easy to make using jam from the farmers’ market.
*Ingredients currently available at the farmers’ market
- 2 cups flour (or substitute with gluten-free flour)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 jars (16 oz) raspberry jam* (or jam* of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking powder. Stir in the melted butter until it forms a wet crumbly consistency.
- Take about two-thirds of the crumble mixture and press it into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Spread the jam evenly over the crumble base.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.