Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s recipe and shared by My Saratoga Kitchen Table
*Ingredients available at the Saratoga Farmers’ Market
• 8 ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced*
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes*
• olive oil*
• ½ cup raspberries*
• ½ pound fresh mozzarella, torn*
• a handful of fresh basil*
• Raspberry vinegar
1. Arrange the tomato slices on a plate. Season with pepper and olive oil.
2. Douse the raspberries with a drizzle of raspberry vinegar and crush with a fork. Top the tomatoes with the torn mozzarella, drizzle over the raspberry dressing and scatter with basil to serve.
Note: White wine vinegar can substituted for the Raspberry vinegar.