*Ingredients currently available at the farmers market
- 1 cucumber*
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped*
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 carrot, finely diced*
- ¼ cup finely diced scallions*
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese*
- Chop the ends off of the cucumber and use a mandolin or wide vegetable peeler to peel thin slices, lengthwise. Lay the slices on paper towels and pat dry.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, and the salt and pepper. Spread onto the cucumber slices. Top with the bell pepper, onion, and feta. Roll up and keep together with a toothpick.